- ABOUT Tianjin
- MEDIA CENTER
- ARTS & CULTURE
The St Joseph's Cathedral Church sits on the Dushan Road, Binjiang Avenue, Heping District.
This was a private property of a Japanese family, and was once the residence of Puyi, the last emperor of China.
A summary of the historic architecture
A giant warehouse was set up by the Continental Bank in 1920s to further meet its operational requirements for storage and mortgage loan. Seventy percent storage business of the foreign businessmen was obtained by the Bank therefore.
As the heritage site under city protection and the special protection historic architecture in Tianjin, the West Railway Station sits at 1 Front Street of the West Railway Station, Hongqiao District, and about 1700 square meters in floor area.
The Former Site of Xigu Machine Factory of Jinpu Railway is located at 1 East Nankou Road, Heibei District, and listed as important protection historic architecture in Tianjin.
The Guangdong Guild Hall is located at 31 Inner Nanmen Street, Nankai District, classified as the important heritage site under state protection and the special protection historic architecture in Tianjin, and it is used as the theater museum right now.