There was drama aplenty in Sunday’s 2016 Formula Pirelli Chinese Grand Prix, but Mercedes’ Nico Rosberg kept it all behind him to secure his sixth successive F1 victory, winning comfortably from Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel and Red Bull’s Daniil Kvyat.
Top three qualifying F1 drivers: 1 - Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg of Germany, 2 - Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo of Australia and 3 - Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen of Finland
Formula One qualifying is expected to return to last year's system from next weekend's 2016 Formula 1 Pirelli Chinese Grand Prix, it has been announced.
Pirelli have revealed the tires that each driver has selected for the third race of the season in China on April 17.
Five F1 drivers attended a press conference ahead of the F1 Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai, April 14, 2016.
The F1 Strategy Group was close to a conclusion over the 2017 regulations and engines for 2018 and will submit the strategy to the F1 Commission later this month.
- 2015 Lewis Hamilton (MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS)
- 2014 Lewis Hamilton (MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS )
- 2013 Sebastian Vettel (SCUDERIA FERRARI)
- 2012 Sebastian Vettel (SCUDERIA FERRARI)
- 2011 Sebastian Vettel (SCUDERIA FERRARI)
- 2010 Sebastian Vettel (SCUDERIA FERRARI)