China's top court issued a judicial interpretation on handling criminal cases involving forest resources on Monday, in a bid to further promote environmental conservation.
- Courts remain committed to handing down heavy punishment for drug-related crimes
- SPC, ACWF jointly release typical cases on protection of minors
More foreign enterprises have chosen Chinese courts to settle their patent and technology-related disputes, due to the equal protection offered to them in the handling of such cases, said an official with the Supreme People's Court (SPC).
- Guidance to be issued on handling BRI-related cases
- IP court helps appliance giants settle dispute
China on Friday issued a guideline on the handling of crime cases involving health insurance fraud in a bid to intensify its crackdown on such offenses, which have been on the rise in recent years.
- China's amended criminal law strengthens punishment for bribers, graft in private firms
- Law takes graft fight to private companies