Courts have been ordered to implement a new law on telecom and online fraud, which imposes heavier punishment on scammers, China's top court said on Tuesday.
- Campaign against elder fraud continues apace
- SPC releases judicial directive for a unified national market
Guiding Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning Properly Handling Civil Cases Related to COVID-19 Epidemic in Accordance with the Law (III)
For the purposes of properly handling cases over the foreign-related commercial and maritime disputes involving the COVID-19 epidemic in accordance with the law...
- Several Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Providing Judicial Services and Safeguards for the Construction of the “Belt and Road” by People's Courts
- Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Further Providing Judicial Services and Guarantees by the People's Courts for the Belt and Road Initiative
He Rong, vice-president of the Supreme People's Court (SPC), stressed the need to improve foreign-related judicial capacity in order to propel the high-quality development of foreign-related trial work.
- Financial justice big data research center unveiled in Beijing Financial Court
- Database to help Chinese courts better settle international disputes