The National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) released a notice on the Vaccine Administration Law of the People's Republic of China on July 25.
The National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) of the People's Republic of China launched its official English-language website on July 18, a move to disseminate the agency's drug regulatory information and related online public resources after its establishment.
2019 China Cancer Immunotherapy Workshop was successfully held on June 29- 30, 2019 in Tianjin, China.
- NMPA Issued the Announcement on Issues Pertaining to the Implementation of Drug Standards in the Consistency Evaluation of the Quality and Efficacy of Generic Drugs
- NMPA Issued the Notice on Expanding the Pilot of the Medical Device Registrant System
- NMPA Issued the Announcement on Cancellation of 16 Certification Items (Second Batch)
- NMPA Promulgated the Technical Guidelines for Clinical Trial of Recombinant Human Coagulation Factor VIII and the Technical Guidelines for Clinical Trial of Recombinant Human Coagulation Factor IX
- NMPA Promulgated the Guidelines for Clinical Safety Literature Evaluation of Marketed Drugs (Interim)
- General Office of the State Council Issued the Key Tasks for Deepening the Reform of the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare System in 2019