The Chinese mainland Thursday reported 18 locally-transmitted confirmed COVID-19 cases, including 14 in Inner Mongolia autonomous region and two in Shanghai, the National Health Commission said Friday.
According to a report by General Electric Medical System Trade Development (Shanghai) Co Ltd, due to deficiencies in an internal backup battery, the registrant, Datex-Ohmeda Inc is voluntarily recalling the ventilators.
According to a report by B.Braun Medical (Shanghai) International Trading Co Ltd, since the registrant, B.Braun Surgical S.A., found that the degradation test results of some batches of products did not meet relevant requirements, it is voluntarily recalling the Absorbable Surgical Suture.
- Announcement of the National Medical Products Administration, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, National Forestry and Grassland Administration, and National Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine on Issuing the Good Agricultural Practice for Chinese Crude Drugs
- Announcement of NMPA and General Administration of Customs on the Establishment of Aidian Port as a Crude Drug Import Port
- NMPA Announcement on Issuing the Provisions for the Administration of Adverse Reaction Monitoring of Cosmetics
- NMPA Announcement on Issuing the List of Medical Devices Prohibited from Contract Manufacturing
- NMPA Announcement on Issuing the Guidance for the Preparation of Annual Self-inspection Report of Medical Device Quality Management System
- NMPA Announcement on Issuing the Guidance for Preparation of Contract Production Quality Agreement of Medical Devices