China's revised drug administration law, adopted by the top legislature in August, went into effect on Dec 1, as part of the country's efforts to strengthen supervision to ensure drug safety.
State Councilor Wang Yong urged reforms on drug supervision work and innovative practices during his inspection tours to the National Institutes for Food and Drug Control and the Center for Drug Evaluation under the National Medical Products Administration on Nov 8.
From October 11 to 13, 2019, the 2019 ISPE-CCFDIE China Conference, jointly organized by China Center for Food and Drug International Exchange (CCFDIE), NMPA Center for Food and Drug Inspection and the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE), was successfully held in Nanchang.
- NMPA issued the Announcement on the Annual Report for National ADR Monitoring (2018)
- NMPA Issued Guidelines for Technical Review of the Registration of Custom-Made and Material AdditiveBased Medical Devices of Passive Implantable Bones, Joints and Oral Hard Tissues
- NMPA Issued the Announcement on Effective Implementation of Unique Identification for the First Batch of Medical Devices
- NMPA Promulgated the Technical Guidelines for Clinical Trial of Recombinant Human Coagulation Factor VIII and the Technical Guidelines for Clinical Trial of Recombinant Human Coagulation Factor IX
- NMPA Promulgated the Guidelines for Clinical Safety Literature Evaluation of Marketed Drugs (Interim)
- General Office of the State Council Issued the Key Tasks for Deepening the Reform of the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare System in 2019