The genome of the novel coronavirus is generally stable across the globe and current mutations of the virus will not affect the potency or development of vaccine candidates, Chinese experts said on Sept 25.
China's nucleic acid testing capacity has hugely improved, which is the key to the epidemic response in the coming autumn-winter season, a health official said on Sept 25.
The Chinese mainland reported eight new imported COVID-19 cases Thursday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 2,773, the National Health Commission said on Sept 25.
- NMPA Issued the Announcement on Issues Pertaining to the Current Administration on Drug Distribution
- NMPA and NHC Issued Regulations for Administration of Medical Device Extended Clinical Trials (Interim)
- NMPA Issued the Announcement on Issues Pertaining to the Implementation of the Newly Revised Provisions for the Supervision and Administration of Drug Production
- NMPA Issued 7 Guidances for Technical Review Including the Guidance for Technical Review of the Registration of Vertebroplasty Balloon Dilation Catheters
- Annual Report for National Medical Device Adverse Event Monitoring (2019) Released
- Annual Report for National Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring (2019) Released