Center for Food and Drug Inspection of NMPA
(1) Organize the formulation and revision of the normative and technical documents for the inspection of drugs, medical devices and cosmetics.
(2) Undertake the accreditation of
clinical trial instructions and GLP laboratories and conformity inspection of registration application dossier. Undertake Pre-approval inspection. Undertake for-cause inspection in the drug manufacturing process. Undertake overseas inspection of drugs.
(3) Undertake the supervision inspection of clinical trials of medical devices and carry out for-cause inspection in the manufacturing process of medical devices. Undertake overseas inspection of medical devices.
(4) Undertake the for-cause inspection in the research and development, and manufacturing process of cosmetics. Undertake overseas inspection of cosmetics.
(5) Undertake the evaluation, employment and other administrative work of state-level inspectors.
(6) Conduct research, academic exchange and technical consultation on inspection theories, techniques and development trends.
(7) Undertake international (regional) exchange and cooperation in the inspection of drugs, medical devices and cosmetics.
(8) Undertake food inspection entrusted by the State Administration for Market Regulation.
(9) Undertake other tasks assigned by NMPA.