Li Zhaotie has built a good life for himself and his family through the cultivation of white tea.
When Lin Zhanxi first introduced mushroom cultivation to the Gobi Desert residents of Ningxia Hui autonomous region in the 1990s, he did not expect a success so phenomenal that it would later feature in a hit TV series.
- White tea festival opens in Fuding
- Snacks, tea, tourism -- local industries boost rural vitalization
- Homestays and history offer new tourist riches
- Fujian village uses papercutting to tempt tourists
- Protection of forests pays off for villagers
- County sets green development example
- Eco-agriculture: Alleviating poverty through green development
- Pingtan aims to become international tourist island
- Nanping government makes strides in green development
- Inland river improvement benefits Fuzhou residents