Ten employment policies target college graduates
Weifang Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone has enacted ten preferential policies in order to improve the employment prospects of college graduates.
The policies target Weifang college graduates who start their own businesses in the Weifang Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone.
1. The district will grant a 3,000-yuan startup subsidy to college graduates who have obtained their first business licenses and paid social insurance fees for 12 months.
2. A 500-yuan subsidy will be given to college graduates.
3. Incubators, internet access and road show venues will be provided for the start-ups. Professional services, including training sections, will also be carried out.
4. Around 10 start-up projects can receive a fund of 50,000-100,000 yuan. The winning projects will be selected from entrepreneurship competitions and road shows.
5. College graduates can apply for start-up loans of up to 200,000 yuan. Small and micro businesses that meet certain standards can apply for loans of up to three million yuan.
6. Social insurance subsidies will be given to start-ups owned by college graduates, and the amount will be based on the number of the employees.
7. Living subsidies will be given to graduates that have a master’s degree or a doctorate. Graduates who have a master’s degree will receive 4,000 yuan per year, and graduates who have a doctorate will receive 20,000 yuan per year.
8. Training bases will be set up in the zone.
9. Employment services will be provided in the zone, including employment consultation services.
10. Apartments will be rented and housing subsidies will be given to college graduates.